Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys for several reasons I must sell my favorite bike I have ever owned, which I am not excited about, but maybe in a year or two I will get another.

Anyways bike is located in Denver Colorado, and I am the only owner, bought the bike with 0 Miles on the Odometer back in early 2008. Break in was done right, lots of modulating throttle, oil changed at 100miles, 600miles, 1200miles, and then switched to full synthetic @2000miles. After that the oil has been changed every 2000miles with Amsoil Full Synthetic oil.

Bike sits with about 8600Miles on the Odometer at the minute, was always garaged and is in Awesome shape. Very well maintened, lots of oil changes, chain lube/tension, always kept real clean:cool:

Bike isnt drastically modified but has some nice parts;
Yoshimura Carbon Exhaust, Bolt on (not full system) Paid about $750 for them
Star Rotors 6000k HID's with ultra slim digital ballasts
Matching white LEDs for tops of headlights
Puig Dark Smoke Double Bubble Windscreen
Painted Lower seat fairings Kawi black (professionally done)

Has a bridgstone batlax BT016 front tire about 70% left, and a brand new Michelin Pilot Power 2ct Rear with less than 200miles, still has chicken strips:thumbsup:

Asking $7000 for it Or reasonable offers

Thanks
David

Attachments

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
Nice lookn bike! I have the same one. Best color for the gen2! :mrgreen:

GL w/ the sale man! :thumbsup:

BTW, how do the HIDs look? I'm going to buy a pair this winter. Could you post a pic w/ the HIDs on? I'd greatly appreciate it. Might help with your sale! ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! Ya I Hate to see it go but it must, Im a pilot working on my commercial rating and its to expensive to do both right now.

Anyways if its not snowing tonight i will pull it out of the garage and take some HID pics, honestly that was one of the best mods i've done, extremely impressive lighting, the high beams blind anything in front of me:cool:

·
Registered
198 Posts
hey this is a great looking bike. i would be extremely intrested in buying it from you but the only thing standing in my way right now is i wont have the money for another couple of months

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the bumps, and here are a couple pictures my buddy took of it

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! This thing needs a good home!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bike is still for sale!!! Buy me!(says the bike)

·
Registered
18 Posts
that sucks you have to sell your bike.. i also live in Denver and you are one of three passion red zx10r's ive seen including mine.. if your want to move those pipes. let me know.. good luck with the sell and if u dont sell let me know and we can ride when this freezing weather lets up

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
curious if you still have the stock cans. im not a huge fan of yosh

Yes i still do have the stock cans for it if you were interested in them

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Amazing bike and if you were closer id swing by and drool. good luck.

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
nice looking rig, i love everything but the red hand grips.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts