Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I made the mistake of teaching the girly friend to ride so I need to sell my race ready sumo to pick up something she won’t kill herself with (or I may consider a trade for the right DRZ-400sm). The bike has been converted to street legal. It has VA tags with a new inspection and street title in hand. It also has the electric start kit with all the standard controls along with the trail tech vapor gauge cluster and kick stand.
The specifics: the bike has about 1100 miles on it (415 before the trail tech was put on it and showing 683 on the trail tech but we are still riding it). The 560 rfs that makes ~55hp and 31ft.lbs and at only 241lbs (dry) the thing rips. The suspension is sumo specific (stiffer than what you would find on a converted dirt bike) and handles the tight (farmland) twisties beautifully, and sucks up the curbs and stairs like a dream. It is running Michelin pilot treaded race slicks on Behr rims, braided lines with beringer front brake (with 310mm rotor) and brembo rear. It carries all the top notch parts you will find on the euro bikes but those are the ones that I have come to appreciate the most.
The bikes was down once on the left side but the sliders and the bark busters (which are just as effective for side view mirrors) sucked up all of the damage. See pics, and let me know if you want more.
The bike is located in Va Beach, VA. I don’t have a truck but I will ride (a reasonable distance) to meet a committed buyer if I can arrange it. I have never shipped a bike but will give it a go at the buyers expense. I’m looking for $5250 obo and will include extras (maintenance stuff and a pilot race rear (soft)) with it at my asking price. And of course test rides are welcome with cash in hand (no tire kickers).
I can be contacted at (757) 635-0917 or [email protected].
If any other sumo’s want to ride feel free to hit me up, I’ll be on this thing most of the summer until it sells.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some old pics. I'll get some current ones when I get home.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts