Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First to show up here with $6600 cash takes this free and clear! I'm moving next week and need to get this sold hence the ridiculous price!! I'm located in Redondo Beach, CA...which is in Los Angeles County...

**Title is in Hand and ready to sign over to the new owner**

This is a Like New 2006 Kawasaki ZX14 with only 2300 Original Miles...Its probably the most ridiculous bike I have ever ridden...Huge amounts of power and agility, yet has the ergonomics of an all day cruiser. With the upgrades I've done, this bike is pushing 190RWHP and just over 108lbs of torque!! Its in near perfect condition, never dropped or abused in anyway shape or form, runs better than new from the factory, and includes the following upgrades.

*Full Ti-Force Exhaust system($1300)

*Power Commander($350)

*Tinted Screen($80)

*HID Headlights($150)...The real ones, not just the fake xenon bulbs

*Factory Sear Cowl($125)

*Newer Bridgestone BT-016 Tires

*Blue Angel Eyes...not installed($100)

*Video Camera mount

*Battery Tender pre-installed($75)

Email me with any questions...I have the title in hand and the bike is ready to go! No test rides unless you hand me the cash before you get on it.

This bike is not a beginner bike, so unless you have at least a couple years riding experience I would highly recommend you look for something a little less potent, this thing is an absolute BEAST.

:thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts