Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helping a buddy sell his Immaculate, 2005 ZX6R Ninja. It is in excellent condition, never abused. He is located in South Dakota. PM me for any more info or I can give you his phone number if you want to talk directly to him. I rode with him some last summer some and he just cruises around like an old man on this thing, we had to wait for him a couple times. :lol:
The following is the email he sent me with the pics,

"2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R. It has about 2800 miles. Everything on the bike is stock. The only thing I did was add the chrome tank guard, chrome handle bar ends, and a chrome oil fill cap. The bike is in great shape and runs great. I really hate to give it up but after having the bike for 4 years and not putting hardly any miles on it seams like a waste. I'm asking $5,900.00 or best offer."

Let me know what ya think and PM me for more info or with serious offers, He doesn't ride it much so mileage should be under 3k for sure!

Attachments

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn if you were closer this bike would be sold!!!
Lets work out a deal Dawg?! Discount the price a tad, help pay for shipping?:dontknow::bump:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No offers yet? lets work out a deal guys?! :heyyou:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Nice bike... awesome color too. FYI... I just shipped my bike from coast to coast and it cost me $600 in a enclosed trailer, and it only took 5 days.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price DROp! $5700/offer!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:heyyou: Anybody interested in this nice, clean, ZX6? I know somebody has questions or wants more info or give me an offer......:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
208 Posts
damn, no wonder you want to sell it...look at all those bugs!! is all that from one ride?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
hey dude great bike man should be getting some money soon. Let me know whats up... wow dude just seen were you are at. Your at the top of the state dude.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn, no wonder you want to sell it...look at all those bugs!! is all that from one ride?
:lol: I/m not sure, its my buddies bike and I am just trying to help him sell it bro.
I know that he takes very good care of it though.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price DROP!

for sale $5600!!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Doesn't anyone want a mint ZX6R?:dontknow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts