Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***EDIT*** I will be driving from FL to San Antonio Tx on DEC 11, 2009. If ANYONE on or close to I-10 is intersted let me know I would be willing to meet you with the bike.

For sale is a 2004 KTM 625 SMC street legal motard. The bike has 10,000 miles on the ODO, and has a clear FL title. With this bike you get the maintenance cycle of a sportbike and the reliability of the LC4 motor which has won the Dakar rally many times over. Test rides availiable with cash in hand.
-Turn key bike
-Electric and Kick start
-Brembo Brakes front and back
-Stainless Steel brake lines
-Power Now by Scary Fast
-JD Jet Kit
-Twin Air Filter
-Powder Coated Swing Arm, Triple Trees and Bar Clamps.
-Akrapovic Exhaust
-Upgraded Front light and Mask

$4500 OBO! LOCATED IN JACKSONVILLE, FL
CASH ONLY NO MONEY ORDER OR CASHIER/PERSONAL CHECKS

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eh, I would love to but need the cash for this one. I have plenty of bikes in the stable now, trying to clear room for the 2010 z1000.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had one of these. There is no faster way down a twisty road. I was way faster on this thing than on my zx10 on a tight twisty road. SUMO's just taunt you..."go faster! lean harder!" Which is why I sold mine.

Free bump. These bikes are the most fun you can have on the street without risking getting arrested every second. Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks just let me know, I will be moving back to Texas here in 5 weeks once my enlistment is up so that might change things but just keep me posted and I will see what I can do.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
if you move to texas and still have it let me know as i live right next door to you and maybe we could work something out

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you move to texas and still have it let me know as i live right next door to you and maybe we could work something out
No problem, the way things are going out here in FL im sure I will have it when I move back to TX in Dec.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts