Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
13k or best offer for the bike with all the parts on it. I keep the race stands. I have over $35k invested and the bike has never been damaged/crashed and I have a documented 177 hp at the wheel. Engine is freshly rebuilt. You will not find a better taken care of or ZX-10R in better condition. I guarantee it.

-Brian

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Hey Brian after seeing the 1st link i would of thought that the owner of such a tricked out 10 would have a bigger house. I am a little disappointed :)
On a serious note..your still not thinking on parting it out?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately for my girlfriend, I spend most of my money on bikes so I live in a really nice apartment. :) Bike is still for sale. Parting it out would make me die a little inside....

-Brian

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Complete bike has even more goodies this year. I won't be selling for less than 13k or somewhere around that range. It's worth every penny and ten some. Still the fastest litre bike out there! :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
That is a killer deal. Seriously if only i'd listnen to my mother and do my homework like a good little boy and become a brain surgeon or something like that, i'd have some cash.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hmm. How do i get 169 rwhp on 93 octane??

i only have ~136rwhp dyno'd with filter,exhaust,pcIII and custom map. on 91.

o.o nice bike man (bump)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New pics! Since the bike has not sold yet I decided to go through it top to tail and make some new mods! I have now installed the steering damper below the air intake, just like the Kawi SBKs. I also installed a Vortex keyless gas cap. I machined the key assembly and wired up a very trick led on/off switch! Painted the bodywork, added ew yellow plates for some racing this year in CCS and I added a new windscreen with the lower painted. My usual attention to detail is borderline OCD but this bike looks better than ever!

It's still for sale but the price is firm at 13k as I have put another grand in its new parts, etc.

More pics available to those who are interested. I know there is one subscribed guy who is pretty serious about buying it in about two weeks.

Enjoy...

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh yea, I added a new DID EVR3 chain and a LighTech folding clutch lever too! Bike is trick, trick, trick!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts

Can you post more information on the re-location of the steering damper? (or a new thread if you don't want to clutter this one)

A top mount is more practical IMHO.

This is my set-up...I can crank it up while ON the track ( Ohlins race spec

w/ Harris kit ).

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts