Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2008 Kawasaki ZX10R. The bike is Lime Green and only has 1,600 miles on it. The bike is in better than new condition, not a scratch on it. It has never been dropped, adult owned.

It is has the following aftermarket parts:
M4 GP slip on exhaust
Rumble Concepts fender eliminator
Pingle 2" lowering links (not for racing, I'm short)
3M Clear tank protector
HID headlights
LED turn signals
Professionally painted front fender & lower fairings (they were black)

The bike has never been raced or abused, I just don't have time to ride it. I paid $10K for it and have close to $1K in extras. Bike will also come with a Pit Bull rear stand. I also have all of the stock parts for it. The bike had its 600 mile service at Grapevine Kawasaki and I have the receipt.

This is a bad ass bike and is fast as hell. It was the Sportrider liter bike of the year in 08 & 09.

$7K. Title is in hand.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
good luck selling her man, i just bought mine and LOVE IT, i like the lowers

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Would you consider selling separately the lowers and front/side fairings?
Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Im pretty sure he wants to sell the whole bike, and without fairings it wont sell as fast

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am new here, but have been lurking for a while. I really like this bike...but have a quick question. How hard would it be to register this bike in Los Angeles? My buddy told me that this might be a 49 state Bike, and that it would not have the proper equipment for Cali.

My Bro just moved to Prosper...good excuse to visit him, and ride the bike back to Cali.

Thank you!

OldMoparsRule!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I want to keep the bike together and complete. I am not interested in selling anything off it.

Unsure about the 50 state thing... is there anything I can check? My last bike, a RC51, I bought in San Diego and brought back to Dallas. I'm about 5-10 miles from Prosper!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Cali requires extra emissions shit, so you might have problems registering it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry again for the delay, if you want any other pics or info, just lemme know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
641 Posts
CA requires that out of state bikes have 7500 miles before registering them in CA. Otherwise, you cannot register the bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here it is, doesn't look much like the links you posted. Those are for cars, and the sticker is underhood.
Thank you for looking into this. I was hoping that it would be obvious if it had the Cali emissions. Looks like it was wishful thinking. I will keep my eyes open for something local, or over 7500 miles.

Too bad, this is a beautiful bike.

Again, thank you for your help.

OldMoparsRule!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good luck with your search. Just in case you don't find what you're looking for locally, I'll start racking up some miles on this thing :D

·
Registered
641 Posts
Thank you for looking into this. I was hoping that it would be obvious if it had the Cali emissions. Looks like it was wishful thinking. I will keep my eyes open for something local, or over 7500 miles.

Too bad, this is a beautiful bike.

Again, thank you for your help.

OldMoparsRule!
Are you looking for strictly a green 3rd gen ZX-10? or are you open to other years/makes of literbikes?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.