1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Gotta sell.
Green 07 w 6500 miles. Garage kept
Rear tire (Dunlop Qualifier 190/55) has < 1500 miles on it (got a screw in the old one, so I had to replace)
No Wheelies!!
Never been down.
$7000 OBO

Champ Frame Sliders and swingarm spools/sliders
--(Mufflers are stock, but re-baffled with A & R Baffles)
EvoTech Tail tidy
Braided Brake lines
SpeedoHealer

Title in hand

I am located in Darien, IL about 30 miles west of Chicago

Attachments

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that is a nice looking second gen, its almost like a blank canvas waiting for someone to do their thing!

·
Registered
7 Posts
need help

i have the same bike only its the black limited edition... if u keep the bike i have a full arkapokic evo/carbon fiber exhaust for sale... paid 2200 will let go for 900..obo--- if u sell bike could u past info on plz.... call David @ 410-253-7777 or email-- [email protected]

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have the same bike only its the black limited edition... if u keep the bike i have a full arkapokic evo/carbon fiber exhaust for sale... paid 2200 will let go for 900..obo--- if u sell bike could u past info on plz.... call David @ 410-253-7777 or email-- [email protected]
How bout this, if you keep your exhaust, I have a bike that it will fit on that you could buy. Also, if you do sell it, please pass on my info to your buyer so they have a bike to mount it on.

·
Registered
126 Posts
sry, but this is a free country and this site supports free opinion.
i didnt post anything negative, and there was no call for that smart ass pm u sent me.

so good luck with your sale.

fyi to everyone, this guy is a [email protected]

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sry, but this is a free country and this site supports free opinion.
i didnt post anything negative, and there was no call for that smart ass pm u sent me.

so good luck with your sale.

fyi to everyone, this guy is a [email protected]
Thanks but your opinion was not asked for. So your smartass remark about something that does not concern you on a public forum is unnecessary. I chose to call you out on it in a PM because there was no need for your comment, nor my response to be on this thread. It's just between you and me.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts