Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gone..... Traded.... thanks for looking!!!

price drop $2800......

Update..... all the plastics have beem primed WHITE exept for the gas tank (still black)

bought this as a toy and dont have time for it and my 10R.. see thread below for pics when i bought is... it has now been Primed down to flat black and all the ugly stickers have been removed. i will post new pics ASAP when the rain stops... bik has a Cert. of Distruction...... $3200 obo... trades welcome... let me know what you got....

06 GSXR600 with:
streched 8''
TRE
lowering links
hot bodies exhaust
race body
front strap
vortex clip ons
2 down 3 up gears
air shifter

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81120

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
hey cbolton69, I got to ask, does the bike come with a title?

Oh yeah, has no one asked for a bigger pic of your sig yet?:mrgreen:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey cbolton69, I got to ask, does the bike come with a title?

Oh yeah, has no one asked for a bigger pic of your sig yet?:mrgreen:
it has a COD.... dont know why it was claimed as Cert. of Destruction but i only used it for a track bike...

here you go....

Attachments

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not even an offer???? this could be put back to stock and make a great track day bike for someone!!!!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
^^^ I think that would be better, no one likes a drag 600, that's probably why no bites.

There was only 1 600 I saw that looked like it was on par, and it was on zxforums.com

Some guy claimed that his friend had a 9 second Ninja 636 in the 1/4th. He then posted some grainy footage and it almost looked legit. Maybe it was, but there were skeptics.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^ I think that would be better, no one likes a drag 600, that's probably why no bites.

There was only 1 600 I saw that looked like it was on par, and it was on zxforums.com

Some guy claimed that his friend had a 9 second Ninja 636. He then posted some grainy footage and it almost looked legit. Maybe it was, but there were skeptics.
lol.. true.. it is a great starter/learning bike... i took it to the trak once since i bought it and it ran 6.8-6.9's in the 1/8th with the clutch going out...

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:bump: now accepting trades..... let me know what you have..

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have 2 1st edition holographic Charizards, 1 Holographic Venusaur, and 1 Holographic Blastoise...
as much as my son would love to have these collectors cards, im gonna have to pass.... but thank for the offer:hello:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fine, I'll throw in a couple of Ancient Mew's and every Holo of every Legendary's I have. Those are worth a pretty penny =) lol
:headshake:headshake:headshake:headshake:headshake:headshake

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
price drop $3000.00

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump for price drop.... $2800

1 - 20 of 27 Posts