Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to go a different route on my ZX10R so I'm selling my extensions. The setup is from the company All Things Chrome. This setup includes 6-10 inch extensions and matching brake line (chain not included, although I can supply one for $120) and they are brand new, uninstalled!

I'm asking $200.00 shipped Pics:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump! Open to offers!

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Good deal!!! good luck with sale

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Back to the top. Had a buyer but he backed out so still up for sale! Make me an offer I can't refuse!

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
i been try to sell mine since sept.... hope you have better luck

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is there a reason your selling? did you see the thread about these?
I'm selling them because I decided to switch to a custom swingarm since they don't make extensions long enough to reach the length I am shooting for. I haven't seen any threads, point me towards it

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did a little search and think I found the topic, but I'll elaborate. One thing about using a message forum is that you always seem to find one person that has had a bad experience and posts about it. One bad post negates the hundreds of other customers who haven't had any problems, so I take these things with a grain of salt. I am actually local to All Things Chrome and have seen their work on several bikes drag raced heavily without any issues.

I bought another set because I broke one of my extensions after sending my bike end over end on 2 seperate occasions. The 2nd time I actually hit a car causing quite a bit of damage but it wasn't until the 2nd time that they were damaged. Just because I hear a story about one guy having a problem, that doesn't deter me. There's a topic in the main section a guy posted saying he just blew his motor after only having his 08 for 2,000 miles but that doesn't make me not want to buy an 08 for that reason. See what I mean?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TTT $150 shipped anyone?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Back to the top, haven't been on here in a while. $120 shipped anyone?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts