Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the factory programable race ECU for an '04 ZX-10R. Way more in-depth tuning than a PowerCommander. This item is used but in perfect fully functional condition. Retail price on ECU itself is over $750, retail on the PC interface cable is over $550.

I'm looking to get $250 for the ECU and $100 for the cable. Of course you'll need them both, so that'll be $350 and you will get the ECU, cable, supplementary wiring harness (for use with street wiring harness), and PC software.

·
Registered
61 Posts
That's an awesome price. I sold one (cable) on ebay 6 months ago for $225 plus shipping in an hour. if I had a little extra scratch I would buy it just to re-sell. I'm pretty sure these cables work on all years of the zx-10r.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll get you an update by 2 PM today, it should be sold by then. Otherwise I'll let you know.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still for sale! Lots of interest but no one with the money. If you want to use payPal (my preferred method) the price will be $380 for everything shipped anywhere in the U.S.. Outside the US will be $400. First come first serve, please don't waste both of our time if you don't have the money. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Still for sale! Lots of interest but no one with the money. If you want to use payPal (my preferred method) the price will be $380 for everything shipped anywhere in the U.S.. Outside the US will be $400. First come first serve, please don't waste both of our time if you don't have the money. Thanks!
That's why I haven't pm'd you. God I want to, but I just don't have the funds to spare.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts