Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
I think mines gone this week, but I might have some interest in your machine for a friend. I don't have much free time this week, but by end I will be able to speak to someone with high interest. Thanks and nice price, for a nice bike. Bump...

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I think mines gone this week, but I might have some interest in your machine for a friend. I don't have much free time this week, but by end I will be able to speak to someone with high interest. Thanks and nice price, for a nice bike. Bump...
thanks bro, let me know if you find anything out.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
another month and a half...... I take this thing for it's final ride, say my goodbyes...and I sell it back to the stealership. :hello: Tax season is upon us maybe someone that got a hefty refund will take it before it's too late. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
another month and a half...... I take this thing for it's final ride, say my goodbyes...and I sell it back to the stealership. :hello: Tax season is upon us maybe someone that got a hefty refund will take it before it's too late. :thumbsup:
Still firm on the the asking price?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
ttt....Lots of PM's from people telling me they want the bike and to please save it for them and not to sell it blah blah blah..... CASH TALKS! Time is running out.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
ttt, taking SERIOUS cash offers. IF you think your going to lowball the shit out of me and get this bike you are very wrong. I will make this clear, I DO NOT have to sell this bike and really don't care if I do. I'm thinking I want a lowered 14 just to cruise around on instead to keep myself out of trouble as this thing just handles too good. Would work on a trade for a zx14 if someone wanted to do that. The dealership is offering me a nice trade in on this for a 14 but I don't want another brand new bike and would rather just have a used one. Weather is warming up. I have taken the bike for a ride already this year. Still runs FLAWLESS.

·
Registered
44 Posts
you still not ready part out? just askin, cause I want that speedo healer............
To piggy back with Bayboy, if you do part it out, want the subframe.

Sup Bay.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts