Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, there is a new motorcycle roadracing series here in Florida. For the 1st time in Florida, there is a alternative to CCS racing (ChamionshipCup Series).

FRSracing.net is the site to go for information on the Florida RoadRacing Series. This new organization has the expert rank and amateur rank. The usual sort of classes are represented here but with a twist... the new 1 hour Endurance Races. Also for the 1st time, CASH winnings will be paid out to BOTH experts and amateurs.

The website itself is new and has a bunch of bugs to work out. I already called them to let them know of the glitches on there, lol. But this is cool to get paid while racing, in either rank! I don't know how much yet. The cost for the annual license is $120 and the cost to enter each race is $55. And you can enter as many races as your bike fits each race requirement. I hope this series pans out. Nothing like a little competition. :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
thats great thanks Joker ,what tracks are they going to use ? and:eek:t:how ya healin up buddy?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats great thanks Joker ,what tracks are they going to use ? and:eek:t:how ya healin up buddy?
I'm healing slowly but the eye doc said I should be able to see by the end of this month. Can't wait to ride!

Well they said for this year it will mostly be Palm Beach International Raceway, some Homestead Speedway and some Jennings Gp. But for 2011 they are going to try and space it out among the all 4 Florida racetracks: Homestead, Palm Beach, Daytona (at least twice), and Jennings. Now all we need is for someone with deep pockets to build a racetrack between Jupiter and Orlando. :mrgreen:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts