Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone removed the front signal lights on the 08 10 and are now using the running lights for turn signals? Are they visible or not and is there a kit for them?

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I tried this conversion when I first bought my 08. I used LED bulbs in the marker lights and was not able to see them flash with the stock headlights on. I added a HID kit and they completely drown out the visibility of the marker lights flashing. Finally I opted for a one off set of block offs with the signals flushed in them. Greggs Customs makes a set of block offs with signals - check them out if you are planning to go mirrorless.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Outside the US, Kawasaki sells a cool-looking "micro trapezioid" LED replacement signals for the bulky 2008 stock incandescent units. Just have to figure out how to get it into the US since I can't actually find it for sale on any website. Does anyone know how to get these?

Check it out here:

2008 Front LED signals

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm also looking for a solution like that. on höly's hopper replica it looks like they have done something like that.. looks like something orange is there anyway, or maybe it's just in my mind =)

on this pic it looks like they've put something on top of the lights:

is that something that is available to buy, or is it custom made?

and their mirrors look really good to me, that's what i want =)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts