Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What stand brand are you guys using?
I have one but it puts pressure hard on plastic nose when lifting so I don’t use it.
It’s fine on my Gen 1. I changed pins gave that a try , no difference. I need to lift at triple so I can pull fork tubes.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent thanks. I have a borrowed no name stand for front and it useless on the g3. I’ll start looking for a used PB. Maybe I’ll be lucky. My rear PB I got for 20 bucks . Score.

·
Registered
39 Posts
What stand brand are you guys using?
I have one but it puts pressure hard on plastic nose when lifting so I don’t use it.
It’s fine on my Gen 1. I changed pins gave that a try , no difference. I need to lift at triple so I can pull fork tubes.
I've had a Woodcraft for 10+ years that's worked properly on ZRX's, TL1000, GSXR750, etc with the correct pins. However it does the same thing yours does on my Gen 2 with lifting on the plastic instead of the lower triple. I've got the correct pin and spoken to Woodcraft about it and they said they've never heard that before. I had to pull the nose off so that I could send the forks to Traxxion last summer......

·
Registered
127 Posts
I use tracksides... Cheap and does the job... Anything else your paying for the name.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
The Pace
7,164 Posts
woodcraft good but bought several from amazon and all good. Only way on the front is lift the triple and back is on the sliders assuming the bike is on the twists a lot (twists equates to going thru tires fast).

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I’ll be going pit bull like rear.
Don’t care about brand but needs to work without upward pressure on my plastics.
Sounds like PB is the way to go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts