Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets hear it, what are you guys front brake setup?

I ran 1 front brake Nissin caliper and mc (ZX14/6). Who else is running a single up front? Anybody running a stock single brake setup?

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
hows the single rotor up front work for you guys on the street? I still have both up front cuz I street ride waaaaaaaaaaay more than drag it. 08 6R M/C, 08 600RR calipers

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never rode it on the street. I'd imagine it would be fine as long as you weren't riding hard enough to heat up the brakes. So just riding around town I wouldn't hesitate, but hitting the twisties would be a no-no.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
hows the single rotor up front work for you guys on the street? I still have both up front cuz I street ride waaaaaaaaaaay more than drag it. 08 6R M/C, 08 600RR calipers
I Have to admit that its a lil harder with only one caliper

·
Registered
57 Posts
I ran sigle caliper and rotor on my 08 grudge bike on gas and no rear brake and it did fine on the strip. Rode it a few on the street and it did fine but didnt really like it

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, so my plan here didn't exactly work.

I ran 1 NISSIN up front, which I got for free from another member here. It seems pretty crappy for me to try and sell it, so I'm trying to find somebody with a dedicated drag bike (pref. 04-07) that could use the upgrade to the stock caliper to give it to. You know, pass it on... I figured if I asked who wanted it I'd get too many responses and instead wanted to offer it to somebody.

So lets be a little more direct here. Who is running a single shitty caliper from 04-7 and could use an upgrade. Likewise, who is running two shitty calipers and would go to a single disk setup if they had a NISSIN? Post up, tell me why you need/want it and lets see a picture of that drag bike!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts