Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a spare front axle sleeve P/N 92152A (115 mm long) that they want to get rid of? Had my wheels powder coated & my axle sleeve was damaged. Ordered one from Kawi but ETA isn't till 30 Apr. & need something sooner if possible. Same P/N is used on ZX6R's too.
[/IMG]

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
ya shoulda just ordered it from ron ayers or bike bandit....probably would have been half the cost and got here 10 times faster.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya shoulda just ordered it from ron ayers or bike bandit....probably would have been half the cost and got here 10 times faster.
I ordered it from Bike Bandit which siad it was in stock yet when I contacted them today they told me that it was in route to them from Kawasaki & I won't receive it till the end of the month.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I ordered it from Bike Bandit which siad it was in stock yet when I contacted them today they told me that it was in route to them from Kawasaki & I won't receive it till the end of the month.
Yeah, they and Ron Ayers don't stock EVERY OEM part and have to order a lot of parts when you order them. It's a slow boat from Japan.......:sad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts