Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys new to the site but have always had kawis. I picked up an 04 zx10r about a month ago for 5k with traxxion dynamics suspension penske rear shock micron full exhaust hyperco steering stabilizer steel braided lines bmc air filter power commander and a few other things. its got 9k on the odo. i have never enjoyed a bike as much as i have this one. i have yet to find a single thing that i dislike about it and it feels at home in the turns and on the dragstrip. theres a 9.70 in there on a stock wheel base somewhere i can feel it. anyway theres a few pics and im looking forward to hearing what other people do to theirs to get a little more power.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys I'm really happy with the bike. Looks like ima try the 1/5 throttle conversion and see how it goes. Really need a set of bolt on extensions for it but I love the power.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
:hello: and :welcome:

Get some flush mount signals for teh front adn if you want to clean up the look of your front fender you order the bolts in the bottom and use them in place of the reflector

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:hello: and :welcome:

Get some flush mount signals for teh front adn if you want to clean up the look of your front fender you order the bolts in the bottom and use them in place of the reflector

lol yeah i snatched those 1986 tom cruise turn signals off since the pic was taken. its got new michelins on it since then as well. i cant for the life of me figure out why they put those hideous things on that bike. thanks for the tip on the reflectors. they bug me.

·
Registered
73 Posts
:welcome: Love the color!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts