Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How's it going folks? Just thought it was about time to say hey! I'm from Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada; I bought a 99 ZX9 new and loved every minute of riding it.(still love it) Three weeks ago I bought a new, 08, ZX10 and this thing is a freakin MONSTER!! I thought the 9 pulled hard!!!:lol:(99 ZX9 for sale btw)
ps. Sorry about the cbr in the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Welcome !!! Nice ride, love my 07 but want a 3rd gen as well. Woaw, sorry bout the cbr too, coulda ruined the shot had there not been a ten in it.LOL

·
Registered
411 Posts
:mrgreen: yeah that zx9 looks pretty mean...

but 3rd gen zx10 all the way! :thumbsup:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
:welcome: And as you could probably tell, I have similar (like alot of guys on here) going from a 9R (mine was 99 too) to a 10R.
Even though I had a Gixx1k1 in there too, I don't claim my squidgixx days:crackup:

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
I did the same thing but a few years prior ... Bought a '94 ZX9R brand new (fantastic bike, by the way), kept it 10 years, went to the '04 ZX10R which took it to a whole level beyond.

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
By the way, no apologies needed for the GooF2 in the picture, those were great bikes and I've had a couple friends who had that bike with that exact paint scheme over the years.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
By the way, no apologies needed for the GooF2 in the picture, those were great bikes and I've had a couple friends who had that bike with that exact paint scheme over the years.
Sad but true, that CBR is a great bike. The wife loves it, or loved it till I let her ride the new 10r, and now she wants a new one - either a ZZR600 or a R6S.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
i went from an 03 ZX-9R to an 05 ZX-10R and still cant pry the grin off my face with a crowbar...

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts