Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Honestly, I don't understand why anyone wants to be confrontational on the internet about a post or topic that can easily just be ignored.
Well, when you put two male type A personalities in a room together and one thinks
the other is full of shit.... You're probably gonna hear about it.

Just saying.

But then again this thread even got you to post instead of just ignoring it.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Lol, yeah I knew the irony when posting. The thing is you’re not in the same room.

Anyway, there won’t be another reply from me in this particular thread(after this one of course). 🙂

There!!!!!!!! I’m showing you who is boss. And I’m not being an attention whore. 😉

Enjoy the banter.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I miss the days when eBay was just people selling their stuff to people. I rarely use it because all I get are posts from businesses. I don't want to search through a thousand posts to find the 5 where it's some guy selling the actual thing I wanted. It's unfortunately a flooded market and very hard to efficiently use anymore. The most I see it used it, you google a thing, and the eBay listing pops up as a result. Using eBays own search function leads to a million posts of the same thing and almost impossible to sort. Craigslist at least lets you sort "Owner" or "Dealer" listings but is localized, so you lose that trade-off of market size.

In terms of customers complaints about petty stuff, in one ear and out the other, don't have time for it and just ignore it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts