Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all how is the riding in South Jersey? I know it is a bit early but with these last few days of awesome weather I have seen a lot out riding and have noticed a lack of gear. Lots of just jeans and jackets. Coming from Germany where you get funny looks if you are not wearing full leathers it is a bit strange. I guess I am going to get some funny looks here because I value the skin on my ars lol.

But anyway, where are some good places to go? I am used to taking my ZX10 on trips of 500 miles in a weekend so distance isn't so much of an issue.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Hey all how is the riding in South Jersey? I know it is a bit early but with these last few days of awesome weather I have seen a lot out riding and have noticed a lack of gear. Lots of just jeans and jackets. Coming from Germany where you get funny looks if you are not wearing full leathers it is a bit strange. I guess I am going to get some funny looks here because I value the skin on my ars lol.

But anyway, where are some good places to go? I am used to taking my ZX10 on trips of 500 miles in a weekend so distance isn't so much of an issue.
Sorry buddy! I'm not from this state. I live up the northwest part of NJ. As far as riding NJ is pretty lame if you're looking for good twisties. I do my riding in NY pretty much.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm from NJ and I seldom see anyone in full leathers. Mostly jeans and a jacket, or the squids with less than that. There are few places where there are some decent twisties in NJ, one being near Great Adventures behind all the outlets but I haven't been that way in a while. When I get back to Jersey maybe us NJ/NY members can get together for a ride or two.

Ken

1 - 3 of 3 Posts