Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On whalley ave at the McDonalds one of the motorcycle clubs will be out there with Music etc... I think after the parade.

It get's real crazy with people on Quads and dirt bikes so if you go becareful...

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
daaaaaayumn i cant believe you didnt call me for it this year maaaaaaaaan. i would have came out. last year was good. i dont get on this site enough you have to send me a text or a pm for me to get anything. this saturday lets meet up at cheesecake factory at noon.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
daaaaaayumn i cant believe you didnt call me for it this year maaaaaaaaan. i would have came out. last year was good. i dont get on this site enough you have to send me a text or a pm for me to get anything. this saturday lets meet up at cheesecake factory at noon.
My bad man... I know you are a busy dude, so I try not to add to your schedule...

Met some real cool riders from the Bronx "High Rollers" they came up deep!!! Some went back; others took a ride... One of the dudes I had met at Sin City couple years back... Anyway; I was the CT guide :lol: Took them down by the beach; I think you passed there the last time you were up my way...

"High rollers" for real... we stopped and chilled at the beach few guys and girls from there club... Most of them ordered "Lobster" and was having a good a$$ time; you know how we do when we at the factory or in Queens or where ever just a good a$$ time chilling... We had a good some laughs for sure... President of there club is a "Yard Man" other dude is "Rick Ross" twin brother minus the belly right down to the glasses, so you know we were having a good time with that... Everyone just kept saying "Roseeee" :lol: Yeah, man it was a good time...

Real cool dudes in the "High Roller" bike club...

See you this weekend bro-ham...

Oh they were thrilled with the $36 dollar Lobster price because it's $50 at City Island according to them... just funny as hell...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts