Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parlier PD, Fresno county Shiriffs, & CHP...Have been out all around my dad's ranch for the past 4 hrs the freaking chopper {eagle one} has been in the air for like 1 1/2 just heard on the scanner that some big shoot out or something happened nerby the suspects fled in a car, wipped out & fled on foot around our place.

The copper's have a paremiter set up as i type this.

Fugg the first couple of minutes when i seen all the copper's going crazy around my place i thought those fugger's were going to raid my shit...i was like MOTHER FUCKEN SHIT...trying to hide all the C-4 & weapon's & drug's strewn around the house fuggers scared the shit outta me.

Those criminals better not show up here or they'll be picking up a body...my shit is locked & loaded.

DIABLO, NATER TELL YOUR BUDDIES TO GIVE AH HOMIE AH HEAD'S UP NEXT TIME THEY DO THAT SHIT......DAMN I HOPE I CAN STILL HAVE BABIES :cool:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
So which little friend do you have handy for the shoot out suspects if they come knockin'?

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ZX10Miami said:
So which little friend do you have handy for the shoot out suspects if they come knockin'?
I got the comando shorty AR15 with Hornady V-Maxx Ballistic Tip's waiting in 2 side by side 30 round clip's.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
YOu need to mount something on that go cart and go huntin!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
Ah man...i've been wanting a baby greman shep for the longest time.

Damn good looking dog.
Thanks Bro :eek:ccasion1 Your weren't around when I bought him in mid August at 8 weeks old, so here is the link to the post I started at the time, enjoy the pics :thumbsup:

http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11412

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Dang 'killa, stay in the house man...don't leave!!!!! If they see you out there commando style with bullets hangin' off your shoulder, face painted and two AR-15's screamin' like a banshee their gonna think your the crazy dude their after!!!! Then your gonna jump in the cart teeth showin' growlin' like a rabid dog and its off to the races. You'll be lookin' all Rambolistic Ramma jamma mamma.....yeehawww mofo's!!!!! Whir goes the newly stalled turret as it swivels on its base yippee kai yai yay......where it stops nobody know 's......... :badteeth:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nator, you're post made me laugh somethin' fierce. Reminded me of a Howard Dean speech. All Yeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaawwwwww. I have a weird sense of humor and it struck a chord, so thanks for a laugh cause I wans't in a good mood this mornin.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
C'mon killa put down your barney stuffed animal and tell us what happened

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Killa's still curled up under the bed sucking his thumb and wetting his pants. Porr lil killa, all skeered and sheot! LOL

So Killa- how much time do you think you lose trying to decide which BB gun to go with? or do you have 'em organized acoording to the type of raid. say... ATF vs FBI vs .... ???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts