Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do they make a frame slider that is simply bolt on? or do they all require at least some cutting and drilling? please let me know.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
yes. Champ91 who is a member here makes great ones...PM him for info or do a search.

Also Shogun makes a good set as well.

Do a search.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
if you have a 10 then go with champ sliders...he is on the board here champ91..they are bolt on no cut with two points that contact the frame...best i've seen....i had them on my bike but no slider helps once the bike is flipping through the air... i guess i could have grabbed them to help hold on though..lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
pongo said:
if you have a 10 then go with champ sliders...he is on the board here champ91..they are bolt on no cut with two points that contact the frame...best i've seen....i had them on my bike but no slider helps once the bike is flipping through the air... i guess i could have grabbed them to help hold on though..lol
+1 Quick service and the sliders are awesome. Look nice and beefy enough to take a hit or two.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Reminds me... I need to get hooked up with another set as well... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
928 Posts
yeah when i wrecked my bike also went flipping over. but my frame never was touched and the champ brackets didnt bend one bit, just threw a new puck on there and was ready to go.

well another set of plastics later anyway.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
champ91....tried to paypal order your sliders, paypal having technical difficulties...I really would like to get a set of these...hope to complete my order tomorrow?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts