Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
There are a couple of threads on this already with recent activity. But yes, pretty much any GEN4 slider will fit on the GEN5. I have the Shugun slider set from the GEN4 on my GEN5.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are a couple of threads on this already with recent activity. But yes, pretty much any GEN4 slider will fit on the GEN5. I have the Shugun slider set from the GEN4 on my GEN5.
Thanks for the response man! Any thoughts on the Shogun?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I have them (no cut frame sliders and swingarm spools) on both my ZX6Rs and both my ZX10Rs. One of the ZX6Rs has been down on them a few times and I was able to call them and get replacement parts when needed. Other than that I don't know that I have a preference, other than I started with them and they worked so I just keep using them.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have them (no cut frame sliders and swingarm spools) on both my ZX6Rs and both my ZX10Rs. One of the ZX6Rs has been down on them a few times and I was able to call them and get replacement parts when needed. Other than that I don't know that I have a preference, other than I started with them and they worked so I just keep using them.
And I believe they are not that expensive either.

·
Vendor
6,833 Posts
The Woodcraft frame sliders are different for GEN 4 and GEN 5 and use a different puck. They are by far our best selling for the GEN 4 and GEN 5. Looking at $79.99 shipped on the GEN 5.

Also if you are looking for something different the Puig version (which will fit GEN 4 and GEN 5) is a nice option. If interested in either don't hesitate to ask as are in stock and ready to ship. :grin2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Personally, I like the lsl (spiegler) frame sliders. IMO they look and mount the best! They are a little more money, but they are also a very nice product!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts