Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok yesterday i was puttig on my new flushmounts,when i looked up and notice a small crack about a inch long,so i looked on the other side of the bike and saw that the weld had cracked to.I had the bike for 14 months and dont know what to do.I plan on taking it back to the dealer monday.Have you guys ever heard of somthing like this?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will post pics tomorrow,i would never joke about something like this when i have invested so much money in this bike,and pay 3000 a year insurance

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
4 posts now for king.... and all mention cracked frame........ :bs:

man i pay $70 a year for insurance....... must be tender down there....... :heyyou:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
kingsha said:
i will post pics tomorrow,i would never joke about something like this when i have invested so much money in this bike,and pay 3000 a year insurance
If you have been on this board for a while you become leary of these type of threads. Maybe I jumped the gun, but you could easily be some squid from gixxer.com stirring the pot as has been done in the past.

When I see the legit pics....I will gladly insert foot in mouth.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no ive been on this board for a while to but i never post cause i didnt know how,i just learned tonite

·
Registered
158 Posts
You knew how to sign up.. fill out the profile, create a username, create a password, log in, read posts, but didnt know how to post??

ok ill accept that

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
I'm with the others. It's BS until you post pics.... Too many folks have come here with a handful of posts claiming to have cracks, or know someone who has cracks but nobody ever comes through with proof. My guess is most of it is from the same few trolls that invade us all the time under different names. If you're legit, post up pics...

·
Registered
218 Posts
if he has just learned to log on he may have some trouble learning to post pic's. My email is [email protected]. Email me the pics and I'll post them..........

·
Registered
204 Posts
It's been an hour... Photoshop work not complete yet? he he

Just teasing you.

14000kms on mine. A few track days, few high speed runs, no cracks but many impressed people...!

·
Registered
325 Posts
if this is true, he's got to be doing something very wrong. how could the frame crack first before plastics and nose first? if he buy use bike then there is no telling what it had gone through.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.