Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Danno reported to Jeech and I how earlier he was visiting downtown for a job.

As he was there a man came running out of a sex shop with the owner chasing close behind. Obviously the man had stolen stuff from the shop! Danno in his quick thinking saw that the lady who owned the shop wasn't fast enough...

So Danno began persuit and ran down the theif, caught the theif, and made a cictizens arrest! W00oo000oo000ooT!

We need more people like this. Stand up and fight for whats right. So many would have just stood around and watched that happen.

I thoght a congratulations was in order! So Good Job and Congrats Danno!

:wav:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Congrat's Danno, job very well done. I'd agree alot of people woulda watched it go down and did nothing, but alot of people woulda did what they could also, there's still some good people in society.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Well done danno:thumbsup:

but my guess is he only ran that fast because he knew he'd got some nice reward.......sex shop wasn't it???:crackup:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Too bad in our sex shops there is no actual sex, unlike Amsterdam.
Just toys and movies here.

"Book 'em Danno" -good job

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Bravo!!

Now let's hope the perp doesn't get a low life lawyer (like the illiteration?) and sue the pants of him for hindering his get-away, unlawful arrest, kidnapping, sexual assault, depriving him of his means of making a living,..... Or worse, the UK government try to make an example of Danno because he did what they couldn't.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Kudos to Danno.

Could we get a rundown on what he stole?

Blow up doll? Edible panties? Two headed dildo? C'mon what was it?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Great job danno :+1:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Good job! Also, good thing it wasn't an armed robbery and the guy didn't turn around and shoot Danno. :heyyou: I admire him and anyone else who will intervene in situations like that without the benefit of the tools I have to deal with it at work, but it doesn't always turn out so peachy. I've intervened off duty without the benefit of my "tools" before and let me tell you, it can get hairy.

Oh God... I said "hairy" in a thread about a sex shop robbery... Can't wait to see where this crowd takes that. :mrgreen:

On that note, I was listening to one of the comedy channels today and one of the comedians was talking about a "merkin". Anybody know what that is without lookin' it up? For those who don't... CLICK HERE. :crackup:

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
Wow,thanks guys,I did'nt see this thread till now,must say I'm overwhelmed! Guess I was in the right place at the right time ,I'd do it again if the situation arose because I think we all deserve to live in a safe world free of crime,thankfully the gun culture prevalent in the inner cities has'nt made it here yet,maybe if it had I'd think twice before tackling a lowlife!Once again thanks to you all :mrgreen:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
ZX10Miami said:
Too bad in our sex shops there is no actual sex, unlike Amsterdam.
Just toys and movies here.

"Book 'em Danno" -good job

I was starting to think no one remembered Hawaii 5 0.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts