Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know and have read Vonstallin one of our faithful members was involved in a really bad racing incident in which he was injured pretty badly and the bike left in pieces. This thread is to give back to some of our members in need and seeing as I was the last recipient it is my turn to nominate someone for the Forum Love and who better than Vonstallin. Here is the thread for more details on his condition and any updates.
http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29334
Here is his paypal addy to give him some Forum Love: [email protected]

I'll start it off with $20 and hopefully he wil recover and be back in the saddle in no time.:thumbsup:

Mods if you could make this a Sticky

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,577 Posts
thxs alot.... i really do feel speacial...although its like im getting rewarded for almost killing myself, lol.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vonstallin said:
thxs alot.... i really do feel speacial...although its like im getting rewarded for almost killing myself, lol.
naw man, you aint gettin rewarded. Just a little love from the forum for being a member and postin up some awesome pics and stuff...lol

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
fundage sent for a wounded brutha!!

For those newer members wondering about this all i can say is to receive is great but to give is devine so if at all possible open your heart/s and wallet even if its $5 and show some support for our 'forum luv' that we do as a collective group every so often.

BD

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
some funds going your way von

1 - 7 of 7 Posts