Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a case of Forum Burnout, not that I ever have much worth while to say anyways :lol: I'll see you all down the road a ways :hello:

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
later...

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
peace

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
good riddance :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
i never understood why people announce stuff like this. do you think anyone will notice or even care that you aren't around?

Reactions: MagicMavis

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
i never understood why people announce stuff like this. do you think anyone will notice or even care that you aren't around?
:+1::+2::eyecrazy:

I dont understand it sometimes.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
It's the equivalent of "I'm taking my ball and going home - screw you guys."

I know I've been to that point with forums in the past, but never felt the need to make a thread about it, just left.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
no Way I think Ripped10R would be missed by all that would mean no more great pics in the NWS section dont get burned out of that now !!! Ripped:mrgreen::thumbsup:

·
Registered
658 Posts
I would, he was a nice dude, he also was cool with me when I was asking him questionsm sad to see a good member go

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
have a good one and i see 7 itrader so you will be missed by some

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
better than wondering why member X hasnt signed on in a while, maybe he's rip'in or maybe just found a better site...

peace out ... dont forget to come back :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
lol if ur burnt out just stop masterbating to the website home page or ripped10r's lovely donations!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I always though it would be much more dramatic just to disapear off the face of the planet:crackup:, leave anybody that did care (not that many would) wondering what the hell happened to that guy:dontknow:, there have been a few that went out like that that I can remember.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts