Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

221 - 237 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Nico woke up 6 years too late, finally started racing. Next season Hamilton will be beating him again. Mercedes please replace him with Alonso, Ricardo, Perez, Verstapen, Bottas, Hulkenberg....................pretty much anybody lol.

I wish F1 had a new rule, if the driver wins a championship, the other driver has to go to another team and be replaced by a better driver. hahahaha.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
Another season begins!!! Im super pumped that F1 is back!!! Will Ferrari have closed the gap? Will McLaren be better? How about the new American team?

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
Finally it's looking like it's going to be a good race tomorrow. If it doesn't rain, Red bull is looking really good with a harder compound tires at the start. If it rains...................it's going to be even better lol.

·
Registered
393 Posts
good race. Daniel Riccardo got robbed, like Lewis did last year. I was really thinking Ferrari was going to be the ones to catch the merc first,not Red bull. Red bulls are fast with the new engine upgrade. Cant wait to see what Canada brings. What happened to Williams team this year. I thought botas was going to be the next star after the way her drove last year. Need to get kimi out of Ferrari and no we don't want nico or Riccardo to take his spot like they talk about last race. Need a guy like Botas, or Max Verstappen, or Hulkenburg. I really like kimi and so does Ferrair, but I don't think he is consistent enough for that seat. Thoughts ?

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
Yes sir. Felt bad for Riccardo. Really bad. But I think Red Bull has made some serious strides so lets see what Canada brings!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
Red Bull always had good chassis, they just lacked power. Monaco was a great circuit for their car, but high speed Canada will show what their new power unit is all about. Honda even did good at Monaco lol. Williams always had goofy strategies, they always found a way to screw things up for some odd reason, their car has Merc power................but everything else is not that great, I do think they should be able to get in the top 10 in Canada since Merc power units power their cars. I thought Ferrari was going to be in the top fighting..............Vettel had nothing but bad luck ever since he went off on Kvyat hahaha. And yes Riccardo was so close to winning, he's really kind a underrated. He owned Vettel in Red Bull, he has been covering Verstapen, and Verstapen is good/fearless cause he's young and hasn't had a bad crash yet.

Canada..............Mercs going to be on top, Ferrari will be there too if they don't break. Red Bull should be there if the power unit is all that great.

I think it's going to be a bad track for Honda, not sure if anybody noticed what Ron Dennis said.................McLaren Honda will be next champ after Mercs.............He must know something about 2017 regulations, because this year, the only way Honda can win if everybody else won't show up to the race lol.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
Yeah, I'm not sure what Ron has been smoking because I think the Honda unit is still a work in progress. I'm wondering now if perhaps The TAG Heuer unit is closer to matching the Mercs than Ferrari are. Any way around it though, this year already has been a really interesting year.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Yeah, I'm not sure what Ron has been smoking because I think the Honda unit is still a work in progress. I'm wondering now if perhaps The TAG Heuer unit is closer to matching the Mercs than Ferrari are. Any way around it though, this year already has been a really interesting year.
Agreed.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
And so the drama continues. Hammy vs. Nico and Max would beat them both if he had a Merc. Another intriguing year in F1 so far.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Too funny. Hope ferrari has an answer for them on more tracks then street courses. Living with a friend while my house is being built and I'm not able to watch right now. This is killing me. Lucky or not GO VETTEL!

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Well, I think for one the new HALO's look like total dogshite.

Second, Not have pit girls sucks balls.. and

Third
Spoiler!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
Well, I think for one the new HALO's look like total dogshite.

Second, Not have pit girls sucks balls.. and

Third
Spoiler!
100% agree on the HALOs. I get the safety factor but I wonder if they would have even been a thought if Jules hadn't been killed. I didn't get to watch the race but it does seem from what Ive seen that the strategists may have been the actual race winners.

221 - 237 of 237 Posts