Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if fork sliders are worth it and if champ makes them. I already have the champ frame sliders and am very happy with them and was gonna get the swingarm spools, just wanted to know if I should get the fork sliders and if he actually made them or not.

·
Registered
672 Posts
yes champ makes em. i'm interested too.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Ive never used them. Also i've never personally seen forks scrached in a wreck.

However I dont see how they could hurt. I have fram and swingarm sliders and tested them both on the 10...glad I had them f'sho!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Worth it... I think so. I ended up getting a set for my Ohlins forks to protect my investment from possible damage. I don't know if I would have put them on my oem forks though, never considered them until I dropped the coin for the Ohlins. The sliders are well made and install easily, as are the rest of Champs products. I am very happy with them.:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I would get them if they made then if not just to complete the set lol but because I went down and stratched all sorts of shit down there...

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Geez just ask. lol

Reg No Cut Sliders
Swing Arm Slider / Spools
Fork Sliders

All in stock. Send a PM if interested.

BTW they make great stocking stuffers. ;)

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Ground Zero, love the Ohlins forks! Me Jealous.

I have all three slider types on my bike. I have experienced and seen what sliders can do in a crash, and that not all sliders are created equal. I cannot say enough about how robust Champs sliders are. They look like they'll take some punishment if need be.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welll I ended up getting the swingarm spools....already have the no cut sliders. now, do I want to complete the set or not?..... it just never ends...thanks for all the high quality products champ, just try not to make so many that my wallet shrinks too fast

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Supraman78 said:
welll I ended up getting the swingarm spools....already have the no cut sliders. now, do I want to complete the set or not?..... it just never ends...thanks for all the high quality products champ, just try not to make so many that my wallet shrinks too fast
Best way to do that is to not put them to the "TEST" :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts