Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fork Seals are doing the weeping crap. Havent ridden it since Saturday when I first noticed it, which is also the first day it started doing it. On to the real question, drag tonight on it or no?? Just need opinions quick lol.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Why not? Shouldnt really affect you on a drag.... its only a straight line. İ think suspension is more important for the twisties but yours is only weeping a lil so dont see a problem with that...

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well I appreciate this guys. I thought everyone was gonna be like, DONT DO IT!!!!! Unfortunately for me, stupid event was cancelled due to weather issues. FUCK YOU RAIN FOR RUINING MY RACE NIGHT!!!! Next week itll have to be, prolly gonna get the forks done did by then too, so the question will become N/A.

Good places to get fork seals? any brand recommendations?

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
well I appreciate this guys. I thought everyone was gonna be like, DONT DO IT!!!!! Unfortunately for me, stupid event was cancelled due to weather issues. FUCK YOU RAIN FOR RUINING MY RACE NIGHT!!!! Next week itll have to be, prolly gonna get the forks done did by then too, so the question will become N/A.

Good places to get fork seals? any brand recommendations?
I would replace them with oem parts but thats just my opinion :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats prolly what Im gonna do anyways. should I do the dust covers too? and since theyll be apart, springs and cartridges? Im like 190 unsuited, thoughts on that?

oh, what fork oil do you guys use? just Maxima?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts