Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
so........its still got a blue oval on it :crackup::crackup:
:+1: I must admit though...they atleast can't call themselves "Government Motors." :badteeth:

Attachments

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
bad ass, ill take that over any BMW (except maybe an M6). Sounds like its a serious car. the mustang is the only pony car that never stopped being produced and is still the best:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I didnt mean that in a bad way, i was just trying to poke a lil fun, just fwiw. Im a chevy guy so i had to. I will try and do better next time, or use a better smiley to indicate what im trying to get at. Sorry for bombing your thread with uselessness

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tk- I here you. Basic rivalry.

Black- Anyone who bashes the mustang these days is either ignorant or high. Name one car that brings the same level of performance, reliability, and looks per dollar.

And I don't even own one. But I can read. I guess some people are just destined to be ignorant.

·
Registered
635 Posts
How many Camaro's sold again between 2002 and 2010 the number seems to have slipped my mind?????? I tried to google it and nothing:dontknow: I bet I could look up how many mustangs and I bet it's the reason they didn't get bought out by Uncle Sam!! Aren't Bowties out of style anyways????:thumbsup:

·
Registered
377 Posts
m3 stock has 100+ less horsepower...it should get beat.

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Mustangs are like tampons, every Pussy's got one
Yeah Im a pussy and u should see the size of my clit,It's about 9 inch's long and 5 inch's fat..............................oh snap that's the same size as your mouth,I new there was a perfect fit out there for me. LOL:lol:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
m3 stock has 100+ less horsepower...it should get beat.
Wrong. Stock M3 has 414HP. This is 440HP. :thumbsup:

The Mustang also pulls more Gs on the skid pad. How about that LRA! lol

Yeah Im a pussy and u should see the size of my clit,It's about 9 inch's long and 5 inch's fat..............................oh snap that's the same size as your mouth,I new there was a perfect fit out there for me. LOL:lol:
:lol::crackup:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
:lol::lol: OHH man if this isn't sig worthy I don't know what is! :crackup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Tk- I here you. Basic rivalry.

Black- Anyone who bashes the mustang these days is either ignorant or high. Name one car that brings the same level of performance, reliability, and looks per dollar.

And I don't even own one. But I can read. I guess some people are just destined to be ignorant.
Pontiac GTO 04-06... not only do they have a waaaaay better interior but they will beat most mustangs 05-2010 stock for stock... The 2011 mustangs are better than the older ones but Im still waiting to run one of the 5.0's.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I just cant give this arguement a lot of merit though. So from reading the article you have a specially designed,purpose built car, that now beats a 4door family sedan around a track. Does not seem that impressive to me if you break it down to that simple fact. Dont get me wrong its cool that ford is making it, but it should win.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pontiac GTO 04-06... not only do they have a waaaaay better interior but they will beat most mustangs 05-2010 stock for stock... The 2011 mustangs are better than the older ones but Im still waiting to run one of the 5.0's.
I love the GTO. So many people hated it's looks. I liked the sleeper look. I'd pass on the 5.7 and go for the 6l though. :thumbsup:

TK- I think the arguement is a good point. The M3 isn't just a family sedan. It's a track thoroughbred. It is a good benchmark to base against since the track is where it's incredible all rounded performance s exemplified- especially it's handling. The idea that "Mustangs can't handle" is now totally blown out of the water since it is supposedly beating it.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts