Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the zx10r 2006, what is the better full system exhaust ?? PIcs,dyno result and sound for compare are good come !!!! GOOOOOO :cool: !!!!

Thanks at alll !!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Give me about a week and I'll post graphs of a full Arata.
She's in the shop getting mapped now.

This question was posted on here about 7 months ago. Most ran Akro, but Arata seem to win the opinion poll. But I haven't heard from anyone on here yet with an Arata on a Gen. 2 machine.

Ti-Force good bang for $$$
Yosh, is like a club. Sure can look nice.
Think Muzzy only makes for Gen 1 machine
Two Bros is popular around here to.

Just get it mapped when you put it on.

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have an '06 with 4-2-1-2 TiForce Titanium cone-ends.
160.4 hp bone stock
176.1 hp 15 weeks later with pipes, PCIII-USB, custom map at the same dyno.
Hate the sound of 'em. Very quiet. You can hear the sounds of
GSXR owners crying over my map's numbers at idle. (what made it really sweet is the dynojet dyno was at a 'Zuki dealership)

The only "mechanical" problem with the pipes is a spring has 86'd itself. No big whup. Never knew it was missing until I was washing the bike.

If I had the nickels at the time, I probably would have gone Arata, but I am glad that fate had me go with the Ti Force option.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Then he netted 16 hp with a full system and tune. :dontknow:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I also had water-wetter and a lightweight 10W-30 oil, and a BMC race filter.

·
Registered
690 Posts
you can't get 16 hp with just a pipe, pcIII, and air filter. sorry, just not happening. if you did, you should advertise it and make all kinds of $$$$, because no one else is getting that kind of power for that amount of money. there are people with full beet systems, pcIII, an air filter that don't even break 170 hp. i'm not even on the of the really educated guys on here and i can tell you that's not right. maybe your dyno needs a cal????

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
I have an '06 with 4-2-1-2 TiForce Titanium cone-ends.
160.4 hp bone stock
176.1 hp 15 weeks later with pipes, PCIII-USB, custom map at the same dyno.
Hate the sound of 'em. Very quiet. You can hear the sounds of
GSXR owners crying over my map's numbers at idle. (what made it really sweet is the dynojet dyno was at a 'Zuki dealership)

The only "mechanical" problem with the pipes is a spring has 86'd itself. No big whup. Never knew it was missing until I was washing the bike.

If I had the nickels at the time, I probably would have gone Arata, but I am glad that fate had me go with the Ti Force option.[

:lol: i think your dyno man is smoking something, you'll never get that kind of gain with the mods you made NEVER,i'v seen a couple guys even get cams and get them degree'd along with the upgrades you mentioned and get nowhere near 16+extra hp, 7-10hp increase is more like it,i'll also bet that the 160.4 hp "stock" # is high or you have one of the best running 10's out there. Im not dissing you man i'v just seen alot of wankers operating these dyno's and coming up with some ridiculous shit

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think your all over looking the 15 week period between the 2 dyno runs as well. Actual numbers aside it could have been better conditions, dyno changes etc...

RaceAir - did you happen to get a before and after dyno number from the tune or a before and after run with the system install and tune from the same day?
What were some of the other bikes pulling the same day?

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,556 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts