Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you with cameras mouted on the tank I had a quick question:

I have a tank mount for a camera on the bike. I use a sony Handycam Camera to record and it has a built in microphone. Now at 20mph it records great but at freeway speeds the wind noise is horrible, how would I kill that wind noise??

I know its impossible to eliminate all of it but if I can tone it down and get the sounds of the exhaust or engine or other bikes it would be a lot better than wind noise!!

Any suggestions?? The camera does not support a remote microphone - fyi

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whispering smith said:
If you download to your pc you can use the movie maker to tone it down, also mount more in side the windscren helps.:wink:
Its as far as it will go with also being able to see the speedo. I tried toning the volume down but everything gets tone down with it. Not just the wind noise!!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
buy a lens that will allow you to move it closer to your windscreen but draws back on the projection...thats what i have

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
luckz88 said:
buy a lens that will allow you to move it closer to your windscreen but draws back on the projection...thats what i have
The image is fine, its the wind noise on the microphone thats the problem. Also has anyone recorded with a dark smoke DB windscreen on before??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts