Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wanted a change this year....

I got rid of the gold wheels and other parts to add some color....
This is a powder coat color called Granny Smith Green....it has a gold underlay
Please keep in mind that my bike needs a wash(Bad)...

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Those rims look fantastic, I love the color. Personally, I think the winscreen and mirror block offs are a bit too much though.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Windscreen is getting done the same gloss black.... with some of my logos and designs.... so the green will be left like and decal...
Nice, can't wait to see how it comes out. The black and green you have going on looks great. Just have to be sure not to get too busy with the green, let it accent the black but not take over. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
539 Posts
What u got goin on with the instrument cluster and gi pro?....never seen that before do you have some better pics of it please

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
What u got goin on with the instrument cluster and gi pro?....never seen that before do you have some better pics of it please
:+1: ^^^What he said^^^

Love the green! I think the windscreen is too much also, but other green accents i think would look great, such as pegs and/or levers

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
Looks good all around. Initially when I saw the screen and such, I thought it was a bit much but after looking at it again; they all go well together imo. Can you see thru the windscreen???

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks good all around. Initially when I saw the screen and such, I thought it was a bit much but after looking at it again; they all go well together imo. Can you see thru the windscreen???
The screen is a chrome green from a company .... i cant remind the brand.... but no I cant see through it... But I have a smoked double bubble that I will put back on.....

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
Granny Smith has got it goin on! Love that color. That gauge surround is the bees knees too.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea, that color really stands out.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts