Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I hate to do this, but the fact is that the bike just doesn't get ridden. I don't ever seem to find the time to ride it, and it deserves to be ridden.

It has 3500 miles on it, and is in perfect condition. I've done a lot of nice mods to the bike, and it still amazes me everytime I do get to ride it. I'll try and list all the mods.

Radial Front MC
Carbone Lorraine Pads
Spiegler Braided Lines
Scotts Damper
-1 Front Sprocket
Speedohealer
Penske Shock

Ohlins Supersport valving in forks, rebound and compression, different adjustment needles etc. Professionally done by Ken @ Superbike Italia. He has set the suspension up on the bike

Zero Gravity Dark Smoke DB
Progrip CF Tank Protector
Clear tank protectors on the side of tank
Harris Grips
Harris Hugger
Carbon Fiber Yoshimura Slip-on
Frame sliders

Probably a couple things I left off, but that's the bulk of it. The bike also has a set of Pilot Powers with probably 70% of the tread left.

The bike is a nice package, with great mods, and will make someone an scooter. It is located in Northwest Tennessee, and I'm pricing it to move @ $7650. Obviously I have WAY more than that in the bike, and I know that is a solid price. I'm not hurting for cash, so please no lowballers, the bike is worth every penny of that. It might even be beneficial to put it back mostly stock and sell some of the goodies. But for now, as it sits, $7650.

Thanks.......

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It's also got and aftermarket exhaust hanger, I forget which brand. I plan on getting some current pics this weekend, but the bike is as you see it. Clean as a pin and flawless. I am VERY picky about my bikes, and this thing has never seen rain, or even been really dirty. It's led a sheltered life. :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dang, I just sold my Busa and picked up a ZX.....should have waited 2 weeks....yours is much nicer.....dang, dang, dang!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
If you part it, dibs on the Penske!

B

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the props guys, it is a sweet bike for sure.

I forgot to add that the work on the forks was almost a grand $$$. I figured I'd post it here before I put in on eBay. The bike is a looker, and a runner, and I know the price is right. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I guess I need to also maybe entertain offers on the goodies?

I'd guess the Penske would be the 1st item, so PM offers to me if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts