Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I still have the following item for sale if anyone wants it.

Dynojet QS2 Standalone Quick Shifter system. NOTE this item is Brand NEW never installed, just taken out of the box and looked at. It list for $249.00 on Hard Racings website today. Crack Head price $80.00. Does NOT come with a sensor, you still have to provide a switch or a sensor. Has newer style connector. I have included a matching connector. See picture.

Item For Sale to the lower 48 US States ONLY via PayPal. I will not ship out of the lower 48 US States at these To Your Door prices. Items will ship the very next "business day" after you purchase and you will be PM’ed a tracking number. Items will ship via USPS Priority mail and thus you can expect it to arrive 2-3 business days after purchase.

Pictures of item below.

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
That carbon exhaust hanger you have, do you know if anyone has ever shoe horned this on a gen 4? I'll buy it if I can get some details.

You got some awesome deals her Sir..

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That carbon exhaust hanger you have, do you know if anyone has ever shoe horned this on a gen 4? I'll buy it if I can get some details.

You got some awesome deals her Sir..
My guess is NO, it would not fit. It sure is a pretty piece though. Akrapovic really makes some nice carbon parts.

·
Registered
374 Posts
My guess is NO, it would not fit. It sure is a pretty piece though. Akrapovic really makes some nice carbon parts.
Maybe Skydork will be along and can chime in, he's up to speed on every facet of details for all ZX10r platforms. :grin2:

I'd be real curious to see that part mounted on a gen4 just to visualize how far away it is from the stock exhaust mount location. A small bridge maybe?

·
Registered
29 Posts
So sad...would've snagged an one of the exhaust hangers if it fits gen 4. Awesome deals btw

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,727 Posts
Maybe Skydork will be along and can chime in, he's up to speed on every facet of details for all ZX10r platforms. :grin2:

I'd be real curious to see that part mounted on a gen4 just to visualize how far away it is from the stock exhaust mount location. A small bridge maybe?

Well, I'm here. And I'll do you guys a solid on this. Tomorrow I'll take my Akra carbon hanger and bolt it to my gen 4 and post a pic of it.:wink:

I have the same one and it's a work of art. I know it will bolt to the subframe of the gen 4, but the exhaust side will likely land at a different location. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will take the pc3! Pm sent
PC3 SOLD to this member!

What a great deal for 70 bucks! I bought that unit new and it was always mounted in foam on my bike. See picture. Never suffered any vibration, not a nick or scratch mark on it. Has a custom full exhaust map in it. Will ship Monday priority mail as promised. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have several more items to be posted in the next few days.

SUBSCRIBE to my 4 sale thread lol. Need to move this stuff.

The highly sought after "thin" Kawasaki OEM head gaskets.

NEW set of Attack Performance Clip On's at a Crack Head price.

Lots of other stuff................

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,727 Posts
OK, as promised. Here's the pics of the Akra carbon hanger on the Gen 4. Obviously I don't have the need for it since I have the M4. The sweep back on it is a bit much on the G4. It should work just fine if the exhaust has a moveable clamp or you use a bridge of some sorts.

As a bonus, here it is with the LOR exhaust on my Gen 3 from years ago.

At the price Boxtradamus wants for this piece, it's a steal. These are out of production and went for well over $100 new.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,727 Posts
Here's the Evotech bracket mounted to the Gen 3. Very nice product as well. The Akra is better, but this is a close second.

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Talk quick shifter to me, I gotta figfigure out if itll work for me lol. I have a PCV on my Gen 1, so the QS connector wont plug into that, but the QS stand Alone module is for a Gen 3, does anyone know if that works on a Gen 1? Id really like to add it to my bike, but I have no idea if itll work. Ill be trying ti look into kore stuff and see what I can find out about connections. Im definutely interested though, in the sensor and possibly the module

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Talk quick shifter to me, I gotta figfigure out if itll work for me lol. I have a PCV on my Gen 1, so the QS connector wont plug into that, but the QS stand Alone module is for a Gen 3, does anyone know if that works on a Gen 1? Id really like to add it to my bike, but I have no idea if itll work. Ill be trying ti look into kore stuff and see what I can find out about connections. Im definutely interested though, in the sensor and possibly the module
If you have a PCV on your Gen 1, all you need for a Quick Shifter is a sensor. The sensor I have for sell has the PC3 style connector on it, you simply cut it off, strip back the 2 wires and stick them into the PCVs 2 set screw holes for the QS. Simple as that as Gen 1 and Gen 2 don't need an Ignition module like Gen 3 does.

You also don't need a stand alone module like I have for sale, you have everything you already need inside the PCV, except a sensor.

I'm not an expert on PCV, but I believe you have to go into software and set the sensor for either Normally Closed or Normally Open.

Now the question I cant answer is do you need a PULL or PUSH sensor?

My sensor is a PULL sensor. I believe these older sensors are Normally Open, but not certain of that.

When you upshift are you pulling or pushing lol? That tells you what sensor you need.

Before purchasing my sensor, make sure what were discussing is correct and its what you really need or want. I would hate for you to buy what you don't really need or wouldn't work. Best to check out all details first.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You would also need a shift rod, there about 10-15 dollars depending on whom you buy one from. I'm pretty sure I have a used one I could "give" to someone that might buy the sensor. Making that $90.00 deal TYD, even better.

All of this Dynojet stuff is in MINT condition. When the buyer of my PC3 opens his box next week, he is going to think it was new lol. All the original stuff is in the box. The decals, the CD, the USB cord, the 9v adapter with new energizer battery, instructions, alcohol swipe and Velcro lol. The unit is so clean it looks new.

I have had a couple of PMs about the Akrapovic clamp. I cant say for a fact what it will fit for certain and am not going to encourage anyone to buy it on an assumption. I would rather not sell it than sell it to someone whom it doesn't work out for. Nothing more disappointing than buying something that doesn't work out or fit.

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Thanks, Ive forgotten most of that stuff becauae its been like 2 years since I did all of that. Definitely want it, the shift rod would be good. I flipped the shifter on my bike to have the reverse pattern. Pretty sure that needs a pull, whereas stock was the push type. Whats your paypal, shift rod or not, Id like it. I can always flip the shifter if it works the other way. Lol.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, Ive forgotten most of that stuff becauae its been like 2 years since I did all of that. Definitely want it, the shift rod would be good. I flipped the shifter on my bike to have the reverse pattern. Pretty sure that needs a pull, whereas stock was the push type. Whats your paypal, shift rod or not, Id like it. I can always flip the shifter if it works the other way. Lol.
PM sent. I will include the shift road with the sensor. Make it simple plug and play without having to go buy another part.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts