Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ZX10R KRT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling what is left of my 2016 KRT OEM bodywork. It is not a complete set (missing front cowling, lh upper cowling, lh tank side cover). Each piece that I am listing is in excellent condition, with no damage or blemishes. Hardware or fasteners are not included. I have provided a price for each item or for everything together at a lower total price. Prices include shipping. All prices are shipped to the upper 48. Paypal is preferred for payment.

I've provided OEM model#'s for reference or to look up the prices if you were to purchase new. I double checked my work, but don't yell at me if you find an error - did my best.
Hopefully I can help someone save some money:

55057C RH Upper Cowling $100
55057E & 55028A RH Side Fairing w/ Trim Pc. $125
55757D LH Side Fairing (no trim piece) $100
14093B Tank Cover - Top (removed decals) $75
14093C RH Tank Side Cover $75
36041B Tail Cover $75
36001B LH Side Tail Cover $50
36001E RH Side Tail Cover. $50
or.....
Purchase everything together: $600 shipped

Thanks!

·
Registered
2016 ZX10R KRT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UPDATED / PRICE REDUCED!

Price for the 8 pieces as shown is $500 shipped to domestic US only.

I would rather sell everything together, but if someone has a need for an individual piece, pm me and I will try to work with you. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi - would you consider shipping overseas - if I paid the extra for it? I know you said continental US - but no harm in asking I guess :)

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,973 Posts
Man, I was hoping you'd have a green front fender as part of this package that I might be able to grab. I don't need that other things, so I'll just give you a thread bump for a good deal on the other stuff! if Stokmp wants it and is willing to pay the extra shipping overseas, that might be worth working a deal with him on it. Otherwise, GLWS!

·
Registered
2016 ZX10R KRT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do have a green front fender. It has a crack in the top and can easily be repaired easily. I was going to toss it, but I will send you a photo and you can have it for the price of the freight if you want it.
I wasn't going to bother - I've crashed twice on my R6 at Fontana in the last 6 months and I'm burned out on repairing and painting bodywork......

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,973 Posts
I do have a green front fender. It has a crack in the top and can easily be repaired easily. I was going to toss it, but I will send you a photo and you can have it for the price of the freight if you want it.
I wasn't going to bother - I've crashed twice on my R6 at Fontana in the last 6 months and I'm burned out on repairing and painting bodywork......
Ha! Mine has a small ding and a crack that is just annoying me enough to be looking for a better replacement. If you were going to toss it anyway, don't let me stop you. I was trying to avoid the repair on my own. (y)

·
Registered
2016 ZX10R KRT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One last try - make an offer for everything or for any piece that you need and I will work with you.
I'm painting some other bodywork next week. If these don't sell in a few days I will repaint and keep for backups/ garage wall decor. My wife just loves fairings hanging on my garage wall.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Man, I was hoping you'd have a green front fender as part of this package that I might be able to grab. I don't need that other things, so I'll just give you a thread bump for a good deal on the other stuff! if Stokmp wants it and is willing to pay the extra shipping overseas, that might be worth working a deal with him on it. Otherwise, GLWS!
Yep

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi - well I’m still here - if you’ll work with a courier to send overseas. I would sort the courier from this end. Just let me know and we can do a deal for the lot

·
Registered
2016 ZX10R KRT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry for the late response. I appreciate the offer, but I would rather keep it local. Please don't pin me down on rationale. Too many experiences and we'll leave it at that. Thanks again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry for the late response. I appreciate the offer, but I would rather keep it local. Please don't pin me down on rationale. Too many experiences and we'll leave it at that. Thanks again.
No worries mate - it’s yours to sell how you choose 😀 and I get why you’re concerned.
As I’m keen I’ll see if I can get one of my US work colleagues to use their address.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts