reason for selling want the 09. $8000

two brothers slip ons
tail has bin modded-no more turn signals
tail light intergated

Attachments

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Hey, what is the deal with the tape on your exhaust ??

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Beautiful bike man, I'm just not crazy about the tape on the exhaust. And 1 question for ya. Not trying to be a smart ass, but why do you have the back seat on it but no rear foot pegs?
Also, you will love the new 09's. The guy that I bought my 05 from turned around and bought the 09 (lime green of course) and he absolutely loves it. Said it doesn't pull to the right as bad when the front end comes up and it's faster.

Anyway, nice bike man, good luck with the sell, and enjoy the 09

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful bike man, I'm just not crazy about the tape on the exhaust. And 1 question for ya. Not trying to be a smart ass, but why do you have the back seat on it but no rear foot pegs?
Also, you will love the new 09's. The guy that I bought my 05 from turned around and bought the 09 (lime green of course) and he absolutely loves it. Said it doesn't pull to the right as bad when the front end comes up and it's faster.

Anyway, nice bike man, good luck with the sell, and enjoy the 09
To me the exhaust tape looks racy and i hate the heat sheilds.And for the rear pegs as soon as its to cold for my girl to ride on the back they come off..

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
I have my heart on an 09 as well, damn when is spring going to get here, guess I should just move to southern california!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have my heart on an 09 as well, damn when is spring going to get here, guess I should just move to southern california!
thought i had it bad i'm in Pa, your av.says mich. should put that 10r motor in a snow mobile:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts