Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 model, 17k miles, Just got painted it was green before, Wheels were recently powder coated, salvage title, it runs really good. $4200 and it's $370 to get it registered due to expired registration

·
Registered
38 Posts
If I had the money I would not hesitate to buy and have another Gen 1. Really clean bike, GLWS. A little off topic, but what brand windscreen is that?

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice looking bike man! Glwts! Btw what kind or rear tire is that? Never seen anything like it..

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Dunlop D616

If I had the money I would not hesitate to buy and have another Gen 1. Really clean bike, GLWS. A little off topic, but what brand windscreen is that?
I believe is a hotbodies I forgot but I'll take a good look at it tomorrow morning all I know is that is brand new :mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Why did you paint it in the first place you could have gotten the same $$$$ when it was Green but admit it looks much better in Black. :thumbsup: or if you painted it Bloo then x2 the price. :lol:

Good luck with the sale what a steal 186mph bike mid 9s 1/4 mile times with just a few mods cheap for under 5k got to love a Kawi. :cool:

Bloo

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why did you paint it in the first place you could have gotten the same $$$$ when it was Green but admit it looks much better in Black. :thumbsup: or if you painted it Bloo then x2 the price. :lol:

Good luck with the sale what a steal 186mph bike mid 9s 1/4 mile times with just a few mods cheap for under 5k got to love a Kawi. :cool:

Bloo
:+1: Thanks Bloo and trust me I would love to keep the bike but Im broke and need money thats why Im selling it cheap.

·
Registered
116 Posts
That's too much for a salvage tittle bike. Paid $4,400 for the same year and only 8,000 miles. The insurance company will give you $2,000 for a salvage tittle If they are in a good mood. Eitherway, GLWS.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's too much for a salvage tittle bike. Paid $4,400 for the same year and only 8,000 miles. The insurance company will give you $2,000 for a salvage tittle If they are in a good mood. Eitherway, GLWS.
WOW thanks for F***ing my thread up!! Everyone wants shit for free SMH....:headshake

1 - 12 of 12 Posts