Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. Going to sell my 06 ZX10R. Just hit 10,000 miles. Bike sounds and runs great. Stator and rectifier have been changed and has a new battery. As most of you here know, this year bike is infamous for those two parts to go out. Bike has never been to the track, just rode on the streets. The only bad part about the bike is that it has a dent on the side of the tank from when it fell over on the garage door. Other than the tank, the bike is super clean throughout.

Asking $5,000 for it. It's located in McHenry Illinois. Shoot me a PM and I can send you my number if you'd like.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Dude, beautiful bike!! Tanks aren't that hard to come by either. If you were closer I might not be able to resist. There just aren't enough used sport bikes around here to choose from. Some of you guys got it great, not so much around here. Central WA. sucks for used sport bikes.

·
Registered
159 Posts
... man Sucks donkey.. if you were closer would have offered you 4k ... lol thats just me. Goodluck with the sale.. Good Mileage , Fair Price... lol but side bikes we only buy as a good deal lol...

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
You wanna part with the exhaust? I have a KR tuned I'll trade plus cash. I doubt you will but it never hurts to ask...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah you're right, it doesn't hurt to ask. Going to have to decline though. If anything, I would go the single can route. Try something different.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts