Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(((((SOLD)))))

So I just got back from a deployment and while I was gone someone posted a thread about thinking about selling a speed triple. I've always wanted one and before I left was thinking about switching up and slowing down a little. So I decided that I would sell my bike and look into the triple. Mind you I had some parts I had accumulated while I was gone sitting in the garage waiting on me to address some things I had noticed. Anyway I put the bike back together, replaced the gas tank due to a seeping leak on the original tank, brand new PPP on the rear, the front is hanging on the wall in my garage. PO of the bike chromed the rear wheel and never got around to the front:dontknow: so I was holding off on the front tire until this winter and I wanted to get some riding in before it got to cold.

The particulars:

92xx miles
Puig smoked double bubble
Brand new Pilot Power Pures 120/70 and 190/55
needs an aftermarket hugger or just run without it as the taller 55 rubs.
changed the oil today Kawasaki 10/40 synthetic
Hyper Pro steering dampner
Devil Hi Mount S/O Exhaust
Undertail with turn signals and license plate delete
smoked euro front turn signals

Bike runs strong, after getting it back together I have been having second thoughts about getting rid of her as it's a real clean bike, which is why it's taken me almost a month to post it but here she is.

$5500

Feel free to hit me up here with any questions or [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just snapped a couple quick pics of it. Don't mind the rags under it, left them there from the oil change this afternoon. LOL!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Very nice bike.GLWS.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Don't want to low ball you, my R1 was stolen awhile back and well I cant take not being on 2 wheels anymore.... What's the lowest you'll go, I will have a very nice tax return in the next few weeks and willing to drive up and flat bed the bike down so there is no need to transport. I know I'm new just found the site but I am a serious buyer. I work for an exotic car dealership so I could even do the deal through them. LMK thanks a ton

1 - 20 of 30 Posts