Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried the search with no luck. Can anyone tell me if the 2cnd gen footpegs are interchangeable with the 1st gen? I know the heel gaurds are different, not sure about the pegs though.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
why not just buy some pegs from your local shops or stealership or cycle gear, they look a lot better and dont move

·
Chairman of the Board
16,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why not just buy some pegs from your local shops or stealership or cycle gear, they look a lot better and dont move
Thats what I did. Got some Outlaw racing pegs, supposed to fit an 04-07, they dont fit. I was wondering if they sent me 2cnd gen pegs instead of 1st, but apparently they are both the same.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
yeah, I always test my shit right there when it comes to pegs, I bring my wrench, buy the pegs walk out and put them on in the parking lot, pegs,levers I always put on right then and there so I dont have to go back. Heck I even once put on my set of vortex rear sets at the local cycle gear's parking lot cause I didnt think they were the right ones, and they didnt fit, they were for a 954rr instead of a 1000rr

·
Chairman of the Board
16,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, I always test my shit right there when it comes to pegs, I bring my wrench, buy the pegs walk out and put them on in the parking lot, pegs,levers I always put on right then and there so I dont have to go back. Heck I even once put on my set of vortex rear sets at the local cycle gear's parking lot cause I didnt think they were the right ones, and they didnt fit, they were for a 954rr instead of a 1000rr
Thats just about what it takes. Its a shame really, I think customer service is dead!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts