Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
NATOR said:
Should be a good game next week when the Bengals travel to Soldier field to play the Bears. How freakin' weird does that sound 'burner???
Haven't been able to say that since the eighties. :1848:

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
NATOR said:
Should be a good game next week when the Bengals travel to Soldier field to play the Bears. How freakin' weird does that sound 'burner???
What sounds weird is a guy from Canada who roots for a team from Cincinnatti!

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
The damn Pats played worse than they did when Bledsoe was QB. Way too many stupid penaltys. :dontknow: I hope it was an anomaly, because their schedule is rediculous this year. :eyecrazy:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
DB's ZX10R said:
Yes, REAL football.....sorry, but soccer is not even close to popular here in the good ole' USA compared to REAL football. :heyyou:
Soccer is the one and only football, where players do all the work with their feet,I also believe the skills required are much higher! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
danno22 said:
I also believe the skills required are much higher! :mrgreen:
:crackup: :crackup: :lol: :lol:

That is hilarious......so kicking a ball is much harder than catching it, dodging huge defensive tacklers, and running to an end zone?

Not trying to bust your balls (too hard), but this is apples and oranges.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
danno22 said:
Soccer is the one and only football, where players do all the work with their feet,I also believe the skills required are much higher! :mrgreen:
And riding a bicycle takes way more skill than riding a motorcycle :idea: :crackup:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts