Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Chaps and Esses!
Not been about for a while..... :badteeth: .....for various reasons..But...BUT...I have a problem with My 10R. Last year it ran erratically,took it apart....left it apart for a good few months....then fitted new spark plugs,cleaned fuel pump/filter,new K&N air filter....put it back together,fired Her up and Fanfookingtastic!!!...Runs a fookingreetreat!! Took Her out, going fooking well,12 miles down the road and....spluttfookingsplutter...no power,stalled,start again,ran shit,just about pulled its own weight along the road,its like it was running on one cylinder!!....HELP Chaps and Esses...what the fooks gone wrong now!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol: you be fooking right there me Ol Mucker!! :lol:

Had tank off today and found the fuel pump still fooking pissing out fuel as i lifted it off!! Removed pump....attempted to remove pump and found white plastic clip hanging off making it difficult to remove pump,eventually got it out and reinstated clip but it dont look to clever!!.....New...ish pump on the cards then methinks!!

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
:lol: you be fooking right there me Ol Mucker!! :lol:

Had tank off today and found the fuel pump still fooking pissing out fuel as i lifted it off!! Removed pump....attempted to remove pump and found white plastic clip hanging off making it difficult to remove pump,eventually got it out and reinstated clip but it dont look to clever!!.....New...ish pump on the cards then methinks!!
Me f00king thinks you should stop drinking or smoking and think about whats really going on ...... FUEL-SPARK-AIR

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts