Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got them already. Motomillion is fast. The levers are functional and look close enough to stock with the stickers peeled off that you won't be mistaken for some bike night poser. Hardest part of the install was getting the clutch switch out of the way of the pivot nut. Serious screw glue going on there.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Got them already. Motomillion is fast. The levers are functional and look close enough to stock with the stickers peeled off that you won't be mistaken for some bike night poser.

But that is exactly who they are marketing those to. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

They are made to artificially give the look of a Brembo Master

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Needed a folding brake lever. My experience is they survive crashes better. The clutch lever came with it. Thought I'd offer a data point for anyone interested in the same and give props to Motomillion for the excellent service. Kinda the whole point of a forum. Make sense now?

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
909 Posts
asv c5 levers can and do survive a crash and ASV will happily replace them as long as it is within 5 years from date of purchase even if they are damaged during an accident, regardless of circumstance or fault. same with if they chip fade or otherwise don't look or function the way they did the day you bought them. I've tested all of what I just claimed and trust me, they stand by Thier product and claims.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts