Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
15,998 Posts
Congrats on the new bike and welcome to the forum. Alot of fellow Canucks here too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I'm from Dartmouth, NS. I've been outta the riding scene for almost 5 years now and currently don't have anyone to ride with, so if anyone is from the HRM area and wants a extra rider taging along this summer, let me know.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks everyone. I'm from Dartmouth, NS. I've been outta the riding scene for almost 5 years now and currently don't have anyone to ride with, so if anyone is from the HRM area and wants a extra rider taging along this summer, let me know.
well we're almost neighbours,i'm from Moncton we come down to Halifax every now and then.and red636girl is from halifax i'm sure she'll get in touch with you.

·
Registered
144 Posts
we'll do.is the snow all gone in halifax yet?we still have tons but it's melting fast.will be heading down that way soon.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
we'll do.is the snow all gone in halifax yet?we still have tons but it's melting fast.will be heading down that way soon.

Ya the snow has been gone for a few weeks now, we have been gettin alot of rain instead of snow, its almost like an early Spring here, tomorrow its goin to be 8-10....so guess what I might do tomorrow nite!:zx_blk:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts