Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read that FMF is discounting their slip-on and full systems by 20%. Promotion runs from 15 November through 31 March according to RoadRacingWorld. I think retail is about $549.00 for either the titanium or carbon fiber sleeve versions. So about $110.00 discount- and that includes the replacement mid-pipe.

·
Registered
242 Posts
not a bad deal. I was actually thinking about this exhaust the other day. Any one have one on their bikes? do they sound good? pics would be sweet!

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
not a bad deal. I was actually thinking about this exhaust the other day. Any one have one on their bikes? do they sound good? pics would be sweet!
You can get most FMF exhaust at low prices all the times on Egay anyways.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I knda think their logo on the pipes is a bit 'loud' for a streetbike. On dirtbikes that are made in bole colors and rider's wearing flashy gear, it makes sense. But for the street...I dunno. Good to hear they are lowering their prices. O thought their pricepoint was a bit high. I actually think because of their dominance in the dirbike/atv exhaust biz, that they will cross over well into streetbikes.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
you might want to check these out!!

courtesy of abprep07 (thanks for your vids haha)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts