Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in the works putting together a local bike run. I would like to have vendors, Food, Nice prizes nothing cheesy, and live entertainment. Family orientated, all are welcomed. Any locals business that world like to participate world be great. You have an Idea that would make the event happening please feel free to add your suggestions.

We have a starting point (Off Goldenrod and Baits RD.)a destination is still open for ideas. One Hr ride. Then return to starting point. For raffling of prizes food and music.
Suggestion for prizes would be a good start. Helmets, gloves, gift certificates for local bike shops ect. I’m donating $300 to $500 dollars to the prizes. With one main prize.
Any local bike clubs that are interested please feel free to PM me with your details. All are welcome.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
I’m in the works putting together a local bike run. I would like to have vendors, Food, Nice prizes nothing cheesy, and live entertainment. Family orientated, all are welcomed. Any locals business that world like to participate world be great. You have an Idea that would make the event happening please feel free to add your suggestions.

We have a starting point (Off Goldenrod and Baits RD.)a destination is still open for ideas. One Hr ride. Then return to starting point. For raffling of prizes food and music.
Suggestion for prizes would be a good start. Helmets, gloves, gift certificates for local bike shops ect. I’m donating $300 to $500 dollars to the prizes. With one main prize.
Any local bike clubs that are interested please feel free to PM me with your details. All are welcome.

When are you planning this....Im thinking another trip to Fl. might be needed!!:helmet:

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the support. It will be a great time. Still working on legalities and cost. The property is about 8 to 10 acres cleared lots with a small building. Lots of room. The plan must be in writing so I can submit it to the board of directors at the venue. I have a plan but looking for vendors and ideas. May take a month or so but it will be worth it if we do it right. Maybe an ongoing event. The next board meeting is March 23 I would like to have an outline by then.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hey. pm sent!

Reactions: whispering smith

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Colwin great web page. REP on they way! Let’s hear some ideas from the site members.
Remember family orientated. We would like to have children attend as well.
Thanks all for sharing

:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Hey, I can get a group to go up for it from S. Fl. Once you get a final date set, I can pass it on. Do you want it to mainly be Kawis or sportbikes in general? I like either idea. So count me in!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,065 Posts
If trey is cooking you can count me in. Im in Winter Haven so that would be a great ride for me. I am a Royal Purple distrubutor so I would be open to donating some bike oil as a prize if you think that would be ok.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i'd be down to come through...went on a poker run a few months back for a friend, who was hurt pretty bad in a wreck, and we all had a 20 dollar cover...then an auction was held by the local cycle gear, just a suggestion maybe.

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'd be down to come through...went on a poker run a few months back for a friend, who was hurt pretty bad in a wreck, and we all had a 20 dollar cover...then an auction was held by the local cycle gear, just a suggestion maybe.
Thanks I like the ideas! keep them coming:thumbsup: I'm donating 300 to 500 hundred for prizes. Raffling

How should we spend the funds?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts